Everyone has a Fanbase!
Become an integral part of the team of an early-stage creator and social media startup on a mission to revolutionize the multi-billion dollar creator economy.
Fanbase is an Atlanta based, equity crowd funding backed, direct-to-consumer social media platform and toolkit for the modern creator economy. Our mission is to democratize how communities interact in social media and to enable creators to live a better life via more effective monetization.
We’re a small, scrappy, diverse, and connected team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction and are on a path to series A in Q2 2023. We attract amazing investors, advisors, and partners fueling our growth.
Fanbase is looking for a Social Media Content Creator to help us create original and engaging content for our social media accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and turning content ideas into videos, images, infographics, and text captions. You will also help the Social Media Content Manager to create and execute a content calendar. A deep interest in current social media trends is required to be successful in this role.
- You will be the primary content creator for Fanbase and have the ability to deliver high-quality creative output at the speed of pop culture
- Create various forms of social media content—text captions, videos, and images—suitable for Fanbase as well as the various other social media platforms TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, other
- Fulfill Fanbase content strategy while also proactively create content relative to the zeitgeist of cultural moments across music, film, social causes, sports, etc
- Publish posts according to the established social media content calendar
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that every piece of content is relevant and helps the company maximize engagement, reach, retention, and user acquisition with our target audiences
- Ensure every piece of content you create aligns with our brand voice and aesthetic
- Deep knowledge of cultural and social media trends, hashtags, and engagement strategy
- Ability to work with creative editing tools for video, motion graphics, and still images.
- Proven experience in creating engaging content for different social media platforms—Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Ability to turn a concept into compelling content quickly and
- Ability to incorporate our brand voice and identity in digital content
- Extensive knowledge of the popular social media platforms
- Proactive self-starter obsessed with creating remarkable, compelling content.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, have high moral and ethical standards, treat others with respect and friendliness, and can fit well into a fun, dynamic, diverse, and creative team environment.