Are you a marketing automation geek that delivers flawless execution with strong customer focus and understands best practices around operational efficiency to help scale a company that is on the new frontier of social media? A place where ownership matters, skin-color does not drive visibility and respect for the culture is in our DNA? Then perhaps Fanbase is the right place for you! We're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our global growth momentum.
At Fanbase, we are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, agile professionals who are passionate about democratizing social media and becoming a global force enabling social media users everywhere to earn revenue from their content.
If you are energetic, success-driven and ready to make a real impact then we need to meet you. We currently have an opening for an experienced Marketing Automation Campaign Manager who will:
- Build, test, and deploy digital marketing campaigns via email, SMS and Mobile Push.
- Configure and build marketing automation tool component.
- Work closely with creative teams to deliver per the schedule and on time.
- Work with a defined checklist and process to QA creative and campaign functionality.
- Develop an appropriate, campaign-specific testing approach.
- Perform functional testing of marketing campaigns to confirm accuracy.
- Provide assistance and direction to help resolve defects and issues.
- Work closely with other campaign services team members to build and QA campaigns collaboratively.
- 3+ years experience with one or more leading ESP / Marketing Automation platforms - Iterable, Braze, Responsys, Cordial
- A background in marketing or computer science (preferred).
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and internet environments including email software, ecommerce, web analytics, and application service providers.
- Basic understanding of how data is stored and manipulated (i.e., databases, SQL).
- Knowledge of HTML, database marketing, and web technologies
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices (preferred).
- A strong desire to learn and to build technical skills in the multi-billion-dollar digital marketing industry.
- Strong attention to detail is critical –
- Ability to build /influence the user journeys
- Committed to excellent customer service and teamwork.
- Individuals that share our values of working hard, commitment and being kind to those around them.
- Consistently bring creative and actionable solutions (rather than problems) to the team
- Demonstrate an all-hands-on-deck approach and a willingness to pivot
- Self-governing with high, detail-oriented standards
- You are excited about working at an startup because you believe you will thrive and grow and have autonomy you might not have at a larger company; you also feel committed to contributing to the company’s success
- Energetic, dynamic, flexible, positive and a smart team player
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a bias towards action
If you feel like you’re the right fit for this role, please submit your resume, portfolio and any other credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
, based in Atlanta, GA, is a new frontier of social media, placing monetization capability at the forefront to the benefit of all users. Rooted in community, with the belief that “Everyone is a Fan of Something, And Everyone Has a Fanbase”
, the social network is the first native app with full content monetization via photo, audio chat, lives, stories and both short and long-form content. Users join, follow and like for free. Digital currency called “Love
” as well as monthly subscriptions
to exclusive content enables fans to reward their favorite creators. Fanbase is available on IOS and Android in 170+ countries worldwide. For more information, visit fanbase.app