Everyone has a Fanbase!
Become an integral part of the team of an early-stage creator and social media startup on a mission to revolutionize the multi-billion dollar creator economy.
Fanbase is an Atlanta based, equity crowd funding backed, direct-to-consumer social media platform and toolkit for the modern creator economy. Our mission is to democratize how communities interact in social media and to enable creators to live a better life via more effective monetization.
We’re a small, scrappy, diverse, and connected team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction and are on a path to series A in Q2 2023. We attract amazing investors, advisors, and partners fueling our growth.
Fanbase is looking to add a passionate individual to work in our marketing leadership scaling the business and growing the organization to the next level. The right candidate will share our passion and philosophy, and the leadership and growth opportunities for a strong performer will be plentiful.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an Atlanta based Director of Growth to be a key strategic leader for Fanbase. This individual will report to and partner with the Head of Marketing to drive rapid user and revenue growth while building out a highly efficient marketing function and team. This role will have the opportunity to propose, evaluate, and lead the most high-value opportunities for growth, partnering across functions to make it happen.
We're looking for a proactive, sharp, analytical, creative, and conceptual thinker with a strong ownership mindset. They will have the ability to balance priorities and bring intellectual rigor to an unstructured, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for creators and building a world-class team & culture.
What You'll Do
- Act as the primary thought partner to Senior Marketing Advisor, to set strategic growth initiatives, track progress, and provide data-driven recommendations
- Manage and lead the existing marketing team, functions, and roles
- Identify and evaluate high-value channels and growth initiatives
- Lead Fanbase’s expansion into new channels of growth
- Partner across existing marketing channels to support growth and efficiency in paid marketing, e-commerce, and email
- Partner with Product function to launch new products and innovate the way we monetize product offerings
- Leverage data analysis into value-add customer insights for greater user value and therefore greater company value.
About The Job
As the Growth Marketer lead at Fanbase you'll be a proactive leader and the driving force behind all our digital marketing & user growth initiatives. You'll develop, implement, track and optimize digital campaigns across multiple platforms. You'll own all of our marketing channels and measure their success. You'll be in charge of creating a digital marketing strategy that supports our overarching business goals. Ideally, all this will result in measurable new user acquisition, retention, and increased loyalty with our users/customers. You'll work together with our leadership team, the marketing department, content marketers, and creatives to craft beautiful and compelling stories for increasingly effective campaigns.
Ultimately, as Growth Marketing Manager, you'll make sure our message reaches the right target audiences at the right place and time such that Fanbase accelerates the next stage of the company's growth.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’re ready to step up your career, qualified to lead, you like to lead, and are ready to lead.
- You are a balanced full-stack marketer. Data-driven and creative.
- You're able to expertly create and manage effective and efficient SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- You're highly creative, tenacious, and competitive and both have experience and love identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and convert.
- You can optimize landing pages and user funnels.
- You are skilled in and love measurable experimentation.
- You have a strong knowledge of mobile app and website analytics tools.
- You have a working expert knowledge of Google Ads and social media advertising.
- You have strong analytical skills that lead to smart insights and better strategies and execution
- You proactively seek exciting marketing possibilities in new technologies and emerging trends.
- Atlanta Based or willing to move to Atlanta
- Bonus: you are familiar with the Braze platform
- Proven ability to set standards, goals, and timelines
- You are a player coach/leader that knows how to hold yourself and others accountable while always remaining respectful.
- Bachelor's degree or real world equivalent
- At least 3+ years of validated experience and impact in growth marketing
- Proven Team Management Experience or the ability to show you can take this on and succeed.
- Experience in start-up(s) preferred
- Exceptional persuasion, leadership, & communication skills
- A passion for proactive solution-oriented creative thinking and data-driven decision-making
- A proactive mindset and willingness to take on increasing amounts of responsibility rapidly as part of a fast-growing organization
- Intellectual curiosity and intensity coupled with humility and humor
- Demonstrated track record of impact in previous roles